Interested in continuing your child’s speech and language services throughout the summer? Ensuring your child maintains the skills they’ve worked all year to achieve is vital for the start of next school year. We’re happy to collaborate with your child’s school SLP to target goals which have been addressed throughout the school year and even address new areas of concern. Let us help your child work to sustain the current goals of their IEP, achieve new ones and be ready for the start of next school year!
REGISTRATION: CLOSED (waiting list available — see below) | SESSIONS BEGIN JUNE 6 |
WE WILL NEED
- PDF Copy of Individualized Education Plan (upload to registration form)
- Pediatrician Referral* (ask doctor to fax to 888-975-7556)
- Copy of Insurance Card (upload to registration form)
- $25 (refunded at first visit)
- Approximately 20 minutes to complete online registration
We are in-network with:
- Medicaid (SSI & Deeming Waiver)
- Peach State
We also provide courtesy out-of-network billing for all other insurance carriers. Find out more about how to use your insurance benefits to cover speech therapy visits.If insurance will be billed, we will need a recently completed (within 6 months) speech-language evaluation and doctor’s referral on file. Atlanta Speech Therapy can evaluate your child prior to the start of the summer sessions.
Our waiting list is now open: